Chau Vo (Booking)
Junior Worker - Chau Vo
PLEASE read through the Appointment Policy below to ensure that you are an ideal candidate for permanent makeup.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to schedule your appointment at the time of scheduling. The deposit will be credited toward the procedure fees on the day of your appointment.
- Balance is due the day of your procedure. At Modern Artistry PMU, we accept Cash, Debit or Credit Cards, and Venmo as forms of payment.
- Any client that does not show up for a scheduled appointment will forfeit their deposit and will be required to pay 50% for any future appointments, prior to their scheduled appointment. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO MINORS under the age 18 are allowed to receive permanent makeup services.
- If you have a previous Brows Tattoo, then you MUST send a clear photo of your current brows to be Approved by Ruby before scheduling your appointment.
- 48-hour Notice is required in order to reschedule any booked appointment.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Do not workout on the day of the procedure
- Do not tan or laser the treated area at least 2 weeks before your appointment
- Do not take Aspirin or Tylenol at least 24 hours before the procedure (always consult with your doctor)
- Do not consume alcohol or caffeine on the day of your appointment
- No waxing or tinting at least 3 days before
- Please advised that your skin will be more sensitive during the menstrual cycle