Aftercare - Permanent Makeup
The whole process of skin restoration will usually take 4 to 6 weeks. Your new treated areas will undergo several different stages in the recovery process. In some cases, after undergoing skin restoration, your skin will have a lighter color. It can make you think that color fades too fast. Even if you take good care of it, you can still lose some of the original lines and color. However, it is perfectly normal, that is the reason why customers need to get their touch up after the first 6 weeks.
Once the skin recovery process begins, you will experience dry skin flaking, or itching due to premature skin. However, it is the outer part, and the natural dry skin will peel off. Please avoid any strong impact on the treated area because it will affect and slow down your skin recovery process. Once restored, you should apply a thin layer of SPF 30 or SPF 50 sunscreen to avoid direct sunlight since it can make color pigment fades away faster. During this process, you should minimize the use of makeup products on the treated area to avoid changing color. Finally, after going through this process, you can confidently show off your brand new look.
- Let any scabbing and dry skin exfoliate away naturally
- Avoid facial, botox, or chemical treatment for at least 4 weeks
- Avoid exercise, strong impact on your treated area
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure / tanning for at least 4 weeks
- Avoid long hot shower for the first 1 week
- Avoid makeup / sunscreen for the first 1 week
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch on your treated area.