Microneedling RF and its Pros & Cons
Everybody will be bothered by signs of aging, like wrinkles and sagging skin. Even small issues can prevent you from feeling confident about your appearance.
Microneedling RF also known as Microneedling Radiofrequency treatment is fast and totally non-invasive to treat those issues without you going under the knife.
- What is Microneedling RF?
- This advanced treatment uses a device containing medical-grade needles. These needles create tiny, microscopic injuries that prompt your body’s natural healing response. An increase in collagen and elastin leads to a smoother complexion and healthier skin.
- Sagging skin is a common problem that stems from genetics and sun damage. Radiofrequency energy gently heats the outer layer of your skin, leaving the surrounding tissue undamaged. This energy also results in new collagen production. Several weeks after treatment, patients experience tighter skin. It is considered far more effective than over-the-counter solutions for skin rejuvenation
- Pros of Microneedling RF
- Modern Artistry Spa & Wellness is proud to offer Microneedling RF because it combines the best of microneedling and radiofrequency energy. Besides sagging skin, treatments can address concerns like textured skin due to acne scars and hyperpigmentation. We can even personalize your procedure based on your individual needs since this treatment is also suitable for most skin types.
- Patients don’t have to turn to plastic surgery to treat their skin issues. This means it requires no incisions and far less recovery than traditional facelift surgery. You can also expect noticeable improvements in a shorter amount of time. Most people experience only minor side effects following their appointment.
- Cons of Microneedling RF
While the side effects are minimal, patients should still understand what to expect. This includes some temporary redness and discomfort. We can provide you with a set of detailed instructions before undergoing the procedure. It is also important to give us your full health history so we can make sure you are a safe candidate for treatment.
Even though this treatment does produce noticeable results, they may not be as dramatic as plastic surgery. You can ask our experienced professionals about what to expect during your initial consultation. We can schedule several treatment sessions to make sure we reach your cosmetic goals. Some providers recommend 3 to 4 sessions spaced 6-week apart.
Let's Rejuvenate Your Complexion Today with Modern Artistry Spa & Wellness